- Please plan ahead! We fill up quickly in the summers months, so if you have large dogs, we recommend that you do not wait until the last minute to make your reservations.
- When we reach capacity, we can place you on our waiting list. If you make other arrangements after being placed on our wait list, please call and let us know so we may move on to the next client.
- Submitting a reservation online does not guarantee a spot for your pet. Once your submission is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with a reservation number. Please be patient as our online reservations are manually processed and are not instantly delivered to us.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your pet is up-to-date on the required vaccinations and to provide proof of vaccinations prior to or the day of arrival. Proof of vaccinations may be faxed to (540) 722-0189, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off during our lobby hours.
- It is your responsibility to inform the facility if your dog is human or dog aggressive.
- It is your responsibility to know our hours for drop offs and pick ups. Our hours are prominently displayed on our front door and on our lobby digital signage.
April 1 - Nov. 30 Dec. 1 - March 31
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8 am - Noon Saturday: 8:00 am - 12 noon
Sunday: 9 am - 11:00 am Sunday: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Please respect our time off! Country K9 is open 365 days a year for boarding your pets, but we maintain lobby hours for drop-offs and pick-ups. Kennel staff work daily to feed, sanitize and provide playtime for your pets, however our lobby is closed for drop-offs/pick-ups on major holidays.
- It is your responsibility to understand our check-out times.
your pet prior to 1:00 pm Monday - Friday, Noon on Saturday and 11:00am on Sunday, you will not be charged for that day. Pets picked up after
1:00 pm Monday - Friday, Noon on Saturday and 11:00am on Sunday will be charged for the day of pick-up. Pets being bathed/groomed do not
incur a boarding charge for the last day.
During Winter hours, check-out time does not apply.
- It is your responsibility to understand our Cancellation Policy:
Country K9 Pet Resort & Spa requires that you provide 24 hours advance notice of cancelling reservations prior to your check-in date. We realize that plans do change, and wish to accommodate all of our customer's needs and will be as flexible as possible. We reserve the right to apply a cancellation fee for "No Shows" and for frequent cancellation of reservations and a deposit when booking subsequent stays. To cancel a reservation, please call (540) 667-PETS (7387) during business hours and speak with a staff member.
During the days preceding and following New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, we require a $25 deposit in order to make and confirm a reservation. When we reach occupancy, we have to refuse reservation requests and place clients on a waiting list. Canceling at the last minute does not allow us to always re-book the space we reserved for you. For reservations cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit..
- Please cancel reservations that you no longer need, instead of being a "No Show".